Marcus Media are delighted to announce the brand new Fire Safety Search website for 2019, www.firesafetysearch.com
The new version of Fire Safety Search is available in 10 languages and uses the latest technology to work effortlessly on mobiles and tablets and provide an overall better user experience.
Fire Safety Search is the complete industry solutions guide to the fire protection of assets and life.
Fire Safety Search is a digital platform that provides information on fire safety systems covering building fire protection, industrial fire protection, high-risk energy production and fire safety for transportation across the globe. Focusing only on fire safety and the fire protection it provides users with the latest news, information on products, regulations, and compliance on all areas of life safety.
As the world’s leading professional fire safety guide we inform and educate professionals who use the latest fire protection systems and solutions to protect assets and life around the world.
We work with many of the world’s leading fire safety systems suppliers like, Securiton AG, C-TEC, Dafo Fomtec, MOBIAK, 4EVAC, Coltraco Ultrasonics, Innohome, Mueller, Orchidee Europe, International Watermist Association, UL and SA Fire Protection. These companies understand the importance of online digital marketing and the return on marketing investment it offers compared with traditional display advertising in print media.
Fire Safety Search Facts
- Fire Safety Search is the highest ranking most used website serving the international fire protection and safety community.
- Fire Safety Search is an interactive product guide for fire industry professionals with high monthly unique visitor number statistics.
- The majority of our visitors are interested in purchasing or researching fire safety and fire protection equipment.
- Fire Safety Search has the largest and most detailed database of fire protection and fire safety equipment and products in the world.
- Fire Safety Search has been specially designed to make searching for products a quick and easy experience. You can browse through categories, search using keywords or a company with ease.
- We offer expert commentary, a FREE monthly e-newsletter, information on global fire conferences and exhibitions plus the latest industry and product news.
- After the success of Fire Product Search our sister site that was first launched in 2007, we launched the Fire Safety Search website in the summer of 2011. The second generation of the Fire Safety Search website and was launched in June 2017. This is the third generation of the Fire Safety Search website and was launched in April 2019. We are constantly updating and upgrading the site to serve better our customers and users.
- Over the last 8 years, we have built industry contacts, a subscriber database and serve an ever-growing international community of fire safety industry professionals.
- The March 2019 Fire Safety Search Newsletter was sent to our database of 8,185 internationally based fire industry trade and end users.
- Fire Product Search was first launched in 2007, it was completely re-designed and re-launched in the summer of 2011. The third generation of the Fire Product Search website and was launched in September 2016. We are constantly updating and upgrading the site to serve better our customers and users. The current and fourth version was launched in January 2019.
- Over the last 12 years, we have built industry contacts, a subscriber database and serve an ever-growing international community of fire and rescue industry professionals.
- We lead the way with social media coverage with the most Facebook LIKES & Twitter FOLLOWERS of all the fire publications.
For more information about adding your company, products, news or videos to Fire Safety Search, please contact us.